Bottomless Brunch at Barzaari
Barzaari Chippendale at The Old Clare Hotel recently launched a weekend bottomless brunch that celebrates the flavours of the Eastern Mediterranean in one of Sydney’s hottest dining precincts – Kensington Street, Chippendale.
Chef Darryl Martin has curated a menu of dishes that take you on a journey across the flavours and culture of Cyprus, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and surrounding countries. Start with baked eggs- pastourma & haloumi and his mouth-watering mezze plate, before making a selection from rainbow trout with chermoula and green chili or spatchock in vine leaf, gazan tomato salsa and toum. Guests will share a range of sides to accompany and finish the meal with baklava. These flavours are complemented by a menu of spritzes and brunch cocktails like the Strawberry Royal (strawberry puree, rose water, lime, freeze dried strawberry, prosecco), Jerusalem Lemonade (gin, orange blossom, blitzed mint, lemon, soda) and the Bitter Apricot (apricot brandy, campari, annese, apricot pure, lemon, soda). Taking inspiration from the cultures from which he cooks, the menu is served family-style making this the ideal occasion to get your friends together for a long and bountiful meal.
- Barzaari Chippendale, 3 Kensington Street, Chippendale
- Brunch is served: Saturday and Sunday, 10.30am – 3pm
- Brunch is $75 per person, including two hours of bottomless spritzes.
- Add an extra hour of spritzes for $30 per person.
- Seating is available both inside and outside and reservations are recommended.